Purpose and Scope
Our aim is to satisfy the growing demand for energy, water consumption and products by optimizing our contribution to sustainable production, in order to meet current needs without compromising the needs of future generations.
Indigo Tunel Tekstil understands that sustainability must be integrated in all the Company’s businesses and organizational levels, ensuring availability of needed resources, considering the perspective of its stakeholders.
In order to achieve our sustainability goals, we primarily focused on the following points;
- Promote sustainable business models and practices
- Water pretreatment on site
- Energy saving and recycling,
- Limit our environmental impact
- Seperation and on-site utilization or off-site recycling of all solid waste,
- Keep our staff members healthy and safe
- Be a responsible and inclusive employer and client
- ZDHC approved dyestuffs and chemicals, Eco-friendly raw material and processingsubstances throughout the productionAlso Certified by Global Organic Textiles Standard(GOTS), OCS 100 & Blended, Global Recycle Standard (GRS), Recycle Claim Standard (RCS), ISO 9001.Indigo Tünel Tekstil is committed to encouraging best practices in sustainability and to regularly reviewing its performance.All Indigo Tunel Tekstil employees are responsible for complying with this policy.